Customer Service Representative – Anaheim, CA
AGC Nelco is a global advanced materials company which develops and manufactures high-technology digital printed circuit materials, principally, for the telecommunications and internet infrastructure, enterprise and military markets. The Company’s manufacturing facilities are located in Arizona, California and Singapore. The Company also maintains R&D facilities in both Arizona and Singapore.
The Inside Customer Service Specialist functions as the primary contact between AGC Nelco and our customers. This position supports customers from the initial inquiry for a quotation, placement of purchase orders, through the manufacture and final delivery of orders.
- Answer Customer Service calls.
- Interface with customers; answer questions and provide information on products.
- Process quotations for material.
- Input new orders and follow order progress through to delivery.
- Inform customers and plant personnel of order status and request changes, when needed.
- Work with production control, quality and engineering to ensure customer profiles are updated.
- Interact with sales and technical personnel to ensure that customers’ needs are met.
- Problem-solve customer issues, research problems and interface with internal manufacturing personnel.
- Work with accounting personnel to set up customer credit limits, as required.
- Resolve billing issues between customers and accounts receivable.
- Review customers’ inventories and take action necessary to maintain at approved, un-aged levels.
- High School Diploma or GED, and two years related experience.
- Professional phone manner and strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem solver, with high reasoning capability.
- Ability to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Data entry skills and proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Basic math skills with the ability to calculate percentages and ratios.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical skills.
- Ability to perform, prioritize and manage multiple, time sensitive, tasks.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality.
- MUST HAVE 1 YEAR MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE
AGC Nelco America, Inc. located in Tempe, AZ, offers competitive wages, as well as, a complete package of benefits to help our employees provide security for themselves and their families. We offer health, dental, long term & short term disability and life insurance programs and an employer matched 401K retirement investment program.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send resume with salary requirements to email@example.com