The overall function of this job is to make sure that the product is packaged and labeled to Neltec specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following:
- Responsible for manually packing and wrapping a variety of materials including LFG, RFG, and B-sales orders.
- Labels cartons for shipment.
- Performs quality verification to ensure proper resin stickers and address labels have been affixed to product and shipping boxes
- Stamp necessary information on products
- Maintain records of items packed
- Stack and load packages on loading dock
- Place finished goods in proper inventory
- Restock all supplies
OTHER JOB DUTIES
Complete job duties as assigned in other areas of the Quality Department
Performs other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. The position requires a high degree of proficiency in handling detailed information and the timely processing of that information to ensure customer satisfaction. The incumbent must be team oriented, and have the ability to relate successfully to a diverse group of people. Must be organized and detail oriented. Must have the ability to perform and manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Must possess the ability to handle stressful situations and work well under pressure. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal are a necessity. Accuracy is required.
- Ability to operate the skin pack machine
- Ability to read a Work in Progress (WIP) report
- Ability to perform transactions in Oracle for material processing
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- This position requires a minimum of a High school diploma, GED
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Forklift License as assigned
- Hazard Communication Training as assigned
- Forklift-Initial and every three years thereafter
- Basic math including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- The ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels. Possess effective speaking writing and comprehension skills.
High reasoning capability required. Must be able to assess any situation quickly and make sound decisions based on limited information. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and involved written or oral instructions. Ability to effectively deal with problems in different situations
The environmental categories described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The work environment is fast paced.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to have the ability to continuously stand and walk; frequently use hands to finger, frequently handle, feel or grasp objects, tools or controls; frequently reach with hands and arms and climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move/carry light to medium weights of up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
S*AFETY EQUIPMENT REQUIRED*
- Safety Glasses and Shoes when in production area
- Gloves when required
OFFICE EQUIPMENT USED FOR THE JOB
Computer, phone, copy machine
Overtime as required
- Must successfully pass post employment offer drug testing.
- Subject to drug/alcohol testing when there is reasonable suspicion.
- Must report to work on-time daily as scheduled
- Must abide by all policies and procedures of the Company.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the Company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments).
Job Type: Full-time
Please send resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org