Technical Sales Engineer – Eastern US
Location: Remote Sales Office
Employment Status: Full Time, Salary
AGC Nelco is a global advanced materials company which develops and manufactures high-technology digital and RF/microwave printed circuit materials principally for the telecommunications and internet infrastructure and high-end computing markets. The Company’s manufacturing facilities are located in Singapore, France, Arizona, and California.
Technical Sales will provide sales and technical support to AGC Nelco customers, and will provide proper reporting to management about their sales activities with assigned customers. This candidate will work remotely from a home office.
- Provide on-going sales and technical services at assigned customers to ensure maximum sales and optimum performance of all AGC Nelco Products and to focus on all commercial and technical activities necessary to support the introduction of, approval of and service of products.
- Submit a weekly Technical Sales bullet report detailing significant commercial and technical events / highlights at assigned customers.
- Interface with business units Production Control, Customer Service Management, Sales Management and/or with other assigned business unit representatives regarding commercial and/or quality issues as highlighted by customer experience.
- Develop and maintain direct contact with key business and technical decision makers at assigned and potential customers and take a lead role with those decision makers to facilitate the rapid adoption of newly developed products into their production process.
- Coordinate and participate in product evaluations at both existing and potential customers and provide written documentation to Sales Management, Product Management, R&D, Business Unit Leaders and other appropriate management regarding commercialized Product evaluations and regarding alpha and beta site testing and results for newly developed and/or developmental Products.
- Provide intelligence to Product Management, R&D and Sales Management regarding the performance of competitive products used in production at currently assigned and potential customers.
- BS degree preferably in Engineering
- 8 to 10 years sales experience in the electronics industry
- Knowledge of AGC Nelco product lines in high-technology digital and RF/microwave printed circuit materials.
- Strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple projects and work well in a team environment.
- Technical skills in RF and digital circuit design
- Excellent oral, written, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Must be willing to travel up to 75% of the time in North America.